Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Interesting Links This Week!

Happy Hump Day!  Some fun and interesting links for you to peruse mid-week!  Happy surfing!

Say Mmm is an AWESOME menu planning tool that I intend to implement immediately.  You can save your recipes in your account, drop them into your menu plan and create shopping lists.  For the planning and organizing type (like me!) this is fantastic!  Check out @Saymmm on Twitter, too!

Sadly, I will not be able to watch the web cast of this event because I will be out of town, but Tedx Manhattan: Changing the Way We Eat is going to be an incredible event.  I am passionate about this movement and am hoping that the web cast will be available following the event.  You can even set up a viewing party for the event in your home!  Very cool!

I have mentioned this blog many times on my menu plan, but I have to say it again - I LOVE A Year of Slow Cooking!  Stephanie O'Dea adds new crock pot recipes on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis!

If you are a foodie and don't know Mark Bittman (author of "Food Matters" and New York Times columnist), you should!  He has a really sensible, family-style approach to cooking that I love.  He has a new blog - check it out!  I follow him on Twitter, too - @bittman.

Please let me know if there are any great blogs, articles, or websites that are on the top of your list right now, I'd love to check them out!

Happy reading!

No comments: